The card says: "Being sick is so crappy. Time to start a 'What makes me happy journal' #1 Fresh Flowers." What a great idea. So here goes my starter for 10, and just writing it down actually makes me feel better. Is Fiona fabulous, or what?!
WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY:
- My amazing family, who make it all possible and worthwhile.
- My fabulous friends who are always there for me and make my world.
- Morning kisses, bedtime cuddles, and bed making 'assistance' from Zorro, Flash and Fluff.
- Fresh Flowers.
- A great book.
- Christchurch on a crisp, clear winter morning with snow on the Alps and a Nor'west arc in the beautiful blue sky.
- Learning new things.
- My girls at School.
- ... writing this blog, and this list!